11 April, 2011

FREE Shipping! Vintage Nina Ricci Sunglasses Circa 1970's

Vintage Nina Ricci Sunglasses Circa 1970 FREE Shipping Worldwide!




Has the logo on the sunglass arms


Inside the arms you will find the Nina Ricci Paris information.

Here's another item that I really want to keep, but sadly since they are vintage they just don't fit. I'm of a tiny bean head (think kid-sized, OTOH they may just have been made for a "normal" adult sized head!) They are a lovely shade of light orangey almost like a tortoise without the variations in colour, with very pale blue lens. Some very minimal scratching to the lenses due to age, but nothing that will inhibit use. I'm sure any good optometrist would be able to replace the lenses cheaply if you so desired.

The price on these lovelies is $40 including FREE shipping WORLDWIDE! Please leave a message in the comments or email me (found on the sidebar) if you're interested in this item.

All vintage items are sold as is. I will accept returns if items are not as stated in description. Return postage is at buyers expense. Please be sure to read the sizing to make sure item will fit properly.

Thanks for looking at my item!

Free gift wrapping available, please make note when checking out. Also I always include a little something extra to thank you for your patronage!


Cheers!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment