13 April, 2011

FREE Shipping! Vintage 1940s Mahogany Mink Cape Exquisite!

Exquisite mahogany mink fur cape from the 1940s. Price for this superb cape is $110 with FREE shipping worldwide!

I had purchased this for myself, but unfortunately the padded 40s shoulders are too overwhelming on my tiny frame. No smells, rips, skins are shiny and as supple as if it was produced from brand new skins. Lining has no tears or stains and looks to be silk i perfect condition. Elicits the most envious compliments! I'm so sad to see it go, but I simply look awful in it! I believe it will fit a variety of sizes due to the cape style. Oh, the best part, pockets in front to keep your hands nice and toasty! Here are the measurements:

Collar: 16 inches end to end.
Collar to bottom 29 inches
Sweep 73 inches
Arm slits 17 inches
Front pockets 6 inches across, 5 inches deep
There is a hook and eye closing at the collar, with another 8.5 inches down.

I've been collecting vintage for over 30 years and its very rare to come across a fur in such marvelous condition. Someone took very good loving care of this cape, and it will serve for many, many years to come! Be right in fashion, as capes are the biggest style this season. (Personally, I love them and think they never go out of fashion!)

All vintage items are sold as is. I will accept returns if items are not as stated in description. Return postage is at buyers expense. Please be sure to read the sizing to make sure item will fit properly.

Free gift wrapping available, please make note when checking out. Also I always include a little something extra to thank you for your patronage!


Holiday Sale Prices Slashed -- Mahogany Mink Cape 1940s Exquisite


No comments:

Post a Comment