13 April, 2011

FREE Shipping! Vintage 1950s Red Leather Handbag

Vintage 1950s Red Leather Handbag

I just love the style of this handbag, and wait until you see the pristine interior! Exterior is lipstick red leather, interior is a gorgeous print with a zip compartment. Oh I can't forget, four little feet on the bottom that I have always found great for keeping handbags in great shape! I will be honest and say there is slight wear to one side of the piping. This is to be expected from something of this age. I'm sure it would be fine with a coat of red shoe polish, but I'll leave that up to you as I don't want to detract from the handbag's beauty.

$30 with FREE shipping worldwide!

Measurements are as follows:
At its widest point (towards the bottom) 11 inches
Bottom is 3.5 inches with four "feet" to save your handbag from damage.
Top (where bag is narrower) is 8 inches
Handle drop is 5.5 inches


Made by "Letisse" with a cute little metal plate with the name on the interior.

All vintage items are sold as is. I will accept returns if items are not as stated in description. Return postage is at buyers expense. Please be sure to read the sizing to make sure item will fit properly. Sizing has been measured flat (double to get a more accurate size.)

Thanks for looking at my item!

Free gift wrapping available, please make note. Also I always include a little something extra to thank you for your patronage!

Cheers!
Suzanne aka Punk Glam Queen
Idee Fixe

No comments:

Post a Comment