13 April, 2011

FREE Shipping! Vintage 80s Suede Thigh High Pirate Boots

These were purchased by me for gifts in London during the heyday of Pirate chic. They original cost 100 Pounds Sterling (approx. $162 at today's exchange rate) so these are a super bargain, as well as a piece of London 80's clothing history! They're super tall, zip all the way up and have never been worn. Size is a UK 4, US 6 EU 36. Suede, with a sole that's fab for horrid winter conditions! Any questions, please feel free to ask!

The low price for these unworn vintage boots is just $75 with FREE Shipping worldwide!

Measurements are as follows:
Top to Sole: 28 inches
Heel is 1.5 inches

All vintage items are sold as is. I will accept returns if items are not as stated in description. Return postage is at buyers expense. Please be sure to read the sizing to make sure item will fit properly. Sizing has been measured flat (double to get a more accurate size.)

Thanks for looking at my item!

Free gift wrapping available, please make note when checking out. Also I always include a little something extra to thank you for your patronage!



Holiday Sale Prices Slashed -- Vintage 80s Thigh High Pirate Boots UK Made


Holiday Sale Prices Slashed -- Vintage 80s Thigh High Pirate Boots UK Made


Holiday Sale Prices Slashed -- Vintage 80s Thigh High Pirate Boots UK Made

Holiday Sale Prices Slashed -- Vintage 80s Thigh High Pirate Boots UK Made

If you are interested in these boots, please leave a message in the comment or email me (my email is on the sidebar.)

Thanks for looking, and I hope these find a great home!
XXX
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I cannot find your email. It would be great if you could tell me the circumference of the thigh. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anna! Sorry to disappoint you but this is dated 13 April 2011! They wound up selling at auction for over $250 + shipping, apparently I was unaware they were a rarity highly coveted. I did have two pairs, but I believe my daughter has taken possession of the second. If you are still interested I'd be happy to check, but be aware that the price increased and there will be shipping. I can be reached at: punk.glam.queen@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest!

      Delete
  2. Thank you. It would be great if you could find out because I can't find thigh high boots anywhere. If not could you suggest someplace I could find them?

    ReplyDelete