13 April, 2011

FREE Shipping! Vintage 60s Fringe Satin Blouse

Vintage 60s Fringe Satin Blouse

I'm sad to see this go, but sadly I only wore it once and I need closet space! Its made of heavy weight satin, and trimmed in beautiful fringe around the hem and cuffs. Both the hem and cuffs come to points. It has a boat neck, and I can't find a single blemish on it. Its honestly in pristine like new condition.

My mannequin is 5'8", so if you're shorter, this could even be worn as a hot mini! Pair with leggings or opaques and you've got a very hot look!

Please note jewelry, wigs, & shoes are not for sale but only for styling purposes. Some of the vintage jewelry may become available soon. If you see something you like email me!

$50 with FREE worldwide shipping!

Measurements (laying flat, please double) as follows:
Shoulder to Shoulder (remember boat neck, so wide shoulder): 12 inches
Neck to fringe edge: 25 inches
Shoulder to Fringe on sleeve: 24 inches
Bust: 18 inches
Hip: 17 inches

All vintage items are sold as is. I will accept returns if items are not as stated in description. Return postage is at buyers expense. Please be sure to read the sizing to make sure item will fit properly. Sizing has been measured flat (double to get a more accurate size.)

Thanks for looking at my item!

Free gift wrapping available, please make note. Also I always include a little something extra to thank you for your patronage!

Cheers!
Suzanne aka Punk Glam Queen
Idee Fixe

No comments:

Post a Comment